Replace or update your PDF/Word file deposited to eScholarship

Do you also need to update the title, abstract, or other metadata in eScholarship? See: Fix incorrect titles, author order, and other metadata

Your scholarly work in eScholarship may need to be updated due to being an old version or an incorrect PDF:

Use the redeposit function to update or replace the publication:

  1. Log in and navigate to the record. It will likely be under Menu > My Profile > My Work > Publications Claimed.

    If you cannot find it, enter the title into the search fields in the right sidebar to find the publication.

  2. Select the Deposit icon to navigate to the deposit management page.

  3. Follow the on-screen prompts to upload a new version of the file. Be sure to select the final Redeposit button to send the revised file to eScholarship.

    Note: When you redeposit an article, all files that you previously deposited are removed from eScholarship in full. If you included supplemental files in addition to your article document, you must deposit them at the same time.

  4. The system will display a "thank you" notice to confirm the redeposit is complete.

  5. If you receive a deposit error, contact your campus open access support team for assistance.