Before you begin
- Log in with your existing campus credentials at oapolicy.universityofcalifornia.edu.
- Select the 'Impersonate Another User' button in the black bar at the top of the page.
- Select the name of the researcher whose publications you would like to manage
- Make sure you are on the 'Home' tab.
- Once you've logged in, consult the 'My Actions' block.
Not seeing My Actions? You may need to adjust your settings to capture more publications.
- Claim Publications appears if the system has found publications that may have been authored or co-authored by the researcher you are managing. Click this area to verify them. Use the arrows to explore other actions you can take.
- The Pending tab lists publications awaiting verification.
- Review each item to determine whether it was authored or co-authored by the researcher.
- Use the Claim button to verify items that were authored or co-authored by the researcher.
- Deposit Advice indicates which version you should upload.
- Upload your file, and indicate the version you’ve uploaded.
- Alternatively, you may provide a link to the item, if it is already available in open access form on another site.
- Click Upload.
- You can review your upload and (optionally) add more files.
- You also have the option to indicate an Embargo period and Reuse terms.
- Click Deposit to display this item on eScholarship.
Have questions about your new delegate account?
See our FAQ for Delegates.
If you require further assistance, please contact your campus OA policy team.